Rachel Rodgers grew up on the streets of Flushing, Queens. Now, she is the founder of a multi-seven figure business and runs a wildly successful podcast and blog from a 53-acre ranch. She is all about skipping the fluff when talking about financial advice, because nobody has time for that when they’re trying to change their lives. She offers a no-nonsense approach that helps women learn to think and make decisions like a millionaire – even when they aren’t one. Everyone deserves to listen to what she has to say, because we should all be millionaires.
- What was the first memory of how you felt about money growing up?
- Where do you start when you don’t know how to make money?
- What’s an important factor for growing outside of mindset?
- What are million dollar decisions and million dollar boundaries?
- What’s it like living on a ranch?
- Can you share some of your million dollar roadmap with us?
- What do you wish more women knew?
WE ALSO TALKED ABOUT
- Changing your inner money story
- Taking stock of your skills
- Hiring a team before you’re ready
- Million dollar decisions vs. broke-ass decisions
- The importance of having boundaries
- Making moves with your gut
- The million dollar roadmap
- Read: “We Should All Be Millionaires”
- Instagram: @rachrodgersesq
- Follow Alli: @alliwebb
- Follow Lori: @loriharder
- Follow Brittany: @britdrisc